Monday, January 26, 2009

Music Monday: Andrew Bird



I have been having a hard time finding motivation to photograph. I can't say I have an excuse, it's just I haven't gotten into the swing of it when I never really photographed before. I felt more I was snapping photos so that I had something up on this blog, rather than shooting when I find something interesting to shoot.

So, I decided to dedicate Mondays to some type of music (at least until Rich and I get our music blog up...) that inspires me. And that inspiration is Mr. Andrew Bird.

His latest album, Noble Beast, I picked up a few weeks ago and I am loving it. The A.V. Club Interview pretty much nails it on the head. His persona is amiable but not striking. But damn his voice is lovely.

My current favorite tunes are 'Effigy' and 'Anoanimal'. Check it out.

No comments: