Friday, January 16, 2009

I can't type '#2' without laughing. Potty humor never gets old.



The other day at work I noticed we had a huge supply of unsharpened #2 pencils. "Do we even have a pencil sharpener?" I asked one of my coworkers. "They are just SITTING here not being used. The potential!"

This morning said coworker brought in an electric pencil sharpener. There's something so nostalgic about sharpening pencils, even using them. It's not the old cranking sharpener, but it still gets the childlike excitement in me going.

3 comments:

Vitamin B-Lardo said...

girl I like your stuff.

Vitamin B-Lardo said...

I often prefer a good ol no.2 to any other writing utensil.

and I'm serious about my writing utensils.

. said...

My dad has this ancient Boston crank-style pencil sharpener. The kind that you mount on the wall. It has the multi-hole adaptor ring thingy which allows for several different pencil sizes.

It is one of the few items I hope to inherit from his office some day.